Consistency

"17But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? 18 Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth"  1 John 3:17-18 (ESV)

Nothing can be more harmful than a bad habit. One habit that I have mentioned in one of my sermons recently was the danger of developing a habit of receiving a conviction from God to do something and doing nothing about it. Unfortunately, this is occurring too frequently throughout this world. Easter is always a good time to refocus our thoughts back on truth and, hopefully, reroute our lives back in the right direction.

I am going through my last week of the Crossfit Open and have used it to diagnose my weaknesses so I can focus on improving myself. Gotta get stronger...one day at a time.

WOD:
Complete the following in as few rounds as possible:
50 Back Squats (140#)
100 Air Squats
Work for a minute and complete as many squats as possible. When the minute ends, do AMRAP pushups and then go back to squats. Next minute do AMRAP situps.

Ex) (What I did)
Round 1: 20bk squats (40 pushups)
Round 2: 18 bk squats (26 situps)
Round 3: 12bk squats+8 air squats (35 pushups)
Round 4: 42 air squats (21 situps)
Round 5: 40 air squats (26 pushups)
Round 6: 10 air squats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light