Busy

"...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20 (NIV)

Been pretty busy lately, so I have not had much time to post up a new blog. I will try to be more consistent and put one up every week. This verse popped into my head tonight as I am getting ready to do my WOD for the night. It's so easy to get bogged down by life, but isn't it great that we have life. I look around at the things in my room and cannot help but feel blessed. And with what He has given to me, I work to use it to bring Him glory.

The Crossfit Games are coming up and I am pumped to start this season. I competed last year, but did not register as an athelete and did fairly well. I scored myself against those up there and was aroung mid-pack. This year should be even more exciting...especially since I registered myself as an athelete. No matter how poorly or well I do, I will give thanks to God for giving me the ability to compete.


WOD: "Cindy"
As many rounds as possible of:
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

for 20 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light