Blessings

"And my God shall supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:19 (ASV)
A while ago I had a couple of friends over for a feast of a lunch. It was amazing! We had over 4 pounds of meat, fresh corn tortillas, all the toppings you can imagine, including homemade salsa. We even had different kinds of desserts to eat afterwards. It was great. I can honestly say that God has blessed me so much and I try to be careful to not take His blessings for granted. Blessings so small such as life, clothes, and the air that we breathe are often overlooked and not regarded as a gift from God, but they are.
 
When He said that he will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, I believe it. Hopefully we can all reexamine our lives and recognize His hand in everything.
 
WOD:
Warm-up:
10 Handstand Push-ups
10 Pull-Ups
9 Handstand Push-ups
9 Pull-Ups
8 Handstand Push-ups
8 Pull-Ups
......and so on to......
1 Handstand Push-ups
1 Pull-Ups

Workout:
2 rounds for time of the following-
50 Burpees
50 Jumping Jacks
50 Kettlebell Suitcase (35#)
50 Air Squats
40 minute time cap

Cooldown:
2 mile run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light