Humility

“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”  Isaiah 6:8 (NIV)

Many years ago, a rider came across some soldiers who were trying to move a heavy log of wood without success. The corporal was standing by as the men struggled. The rider asked the corporal why he wasn’t helping. The corporal replied: "I am the corporal. I give orders."

The rider dismounted, went up and stood by the soldiers and as they tried to lift the wood, he helped them. With his help, the task was carried out. The rider was George Washington, the Commander-in-chief. He quietly mounted his horse and went to the corporal and said, "The next time your men need help, send for the commander-in-chief."

Let’s never let pride get the best of us. Remember no matter how big you think you are, God is always bigger and He wants to use you. He has a great plan, but he needs you to man up and do it.

WOD:
Complete the following for time: 3-2-1 reps of
Rope Climb
X2 over-the-shoulder slam ball (25#)
X3 KB Swing (55#)
Then do it again for your real time.

Time to beat 5 minutes

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light