GO

"19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)

And another week has begun...It is so strange how fast time flies without us ever taking the time to reflect on how quickly life goes on. It makes one wonder if they really used their time wisely and if they had done something significant enough to leave a legacy. I pastor a church in NW Houston and one of the core values of the church and its congregation is to leave a legacy. It is a motivational value to drive us, the church, into fulfilling the great commission.

Today I read a book written by Sam Martin entitled "How I led one and one led a million". It detailed the life of Sam Martin and how he was able to lead many people to truly know Christ starting at the young age of 17. One of the men that he led to Christ is John Osteen, the founding pastor of todays largest church in world. Because he had the courage to live out the great commission boldly, he indirectly saved millions. Reminds me of the words of Paul, "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow" (1 Cor 3:6). Be bold my brothers and sisters, and live in Christ.

WOD: "The 99"
Perform the following for time:
99 Jumping Jacks
99 Crunches
99 seconds of wall sits
99 Knee lifts
9 push-ups
repeat for 88 reps-77 reps-66 reps-55 reps-44-reps..and so on to 22.

Conclude with a 11 minute run afterwards.
Try to beat my time of 31 minutes (I performed the odd rep sets with an elevation mask at 9000 ft)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light