Hello World

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

I've never been a big guy. In high school, I weighed a whopping 115 pounds. And ever since those puny days I’ve been doing everything in my power to get bigger, faster, and stronger. I currently have picked up some mass and now weigh 165 pounds. I attribute it mainly to me starting Crossfit. Through it, I have become a more disciplined man. Hopefully one day I will be good enough to compete in regionals. A lot of what I used to do in my life was to bring glory and honor to myself. It was not until high school when I truly heard God and my life changed directions. I now live for Him and, in all things, I do them for the glory of Him. Sure I slip up every now and then, but at least there is progress.

This blog will hopefully keep me motivated to grow physically and spiritually and document my growth along the way. Here goes to a new adventure.

WOD:  A nice easy day
Snatch Practice for 15 min
30 Press (95#)
30 Snatch (95#)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light