Family Vacation

My family and I went to Taos Valley, New Mexico last week with the babies and it was so much fun. Because my niece and nephew are so young, the amount of activities they could partake in were very limited. They probably enjoyed the saucer sled the most. Luckily I was able to catch some of their fun on camera.


While my family was resting or playing with the babies, I spent a majority of my time on the mountain. The view from an elevation of nearly 12k feet is amazing and was a humble reminder of how great God is. By the end of the week, I had boarded all the green and blue routes and I'm hoping that next year I will be able to take on a black diamond or two.

Please respond to my poll on the right to decide which video of me snowboarding I should upload. Thanks and don't forget to leave any comments, especially if you do the WOD (Workout of the day) I would like to know your score/time/feelings.


WOD: It's gonna be a long one!
20 reps of the following:
Wallball (20#)
Situps
Box Jumps (24")
Pushups
Clean (135#)
Double-unders
Thrusters (95#)
Pull-ups
Overhead Squat (95#)
Kettlebell swing (1.5 pood or 54#)
Push Press (95#)
Ring Dips
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (95#)
Burpees
Back Squat (135#)
GHD Situps (V-ups)
Walking Lunges
Deadlift (135#)
Knees to Elbows
Front Squat (135#)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance

Satisfaction

Light